- God specifically says in the Bible that sexual immorality is WRONG and is a sin. When you engage in this you cannot call yourself a Christian. To be a Christian you cannot pick and choose what you want to follow. It is not in the Bible as an option.
- —Guest Guest
- Sex is nothing. It is just a part of our life as anything else. If u have sex after marriage or before marriage, nothing will happen to go. Sex is a precious award, which has been given by God to enjoy celestial life. SO DO SEX ENJOY LIFE !!!!!
- —Guest ranjeet singh
It's a SIN!!!!
- Hey people, sex before marriage is a great sin in the eyes of God almighty!He desires that we lead a pure life until the day we are joined to our spouses in holy matrimony. I am sure all of you who have had sex felt a little guilty the first time. This guilt was an indication that it wasn't right at all, no matter how good or bad the sex felt. Don't fall into this. If you haven't had sex, it's worth the wait. If you have already had sex, then you can go back to God and repent. Let Him help you overcome the urge of wanting it. Please, mark my words. IT'S A SIN!!
- —Guest kinjo
Yes, it is better to wait
- The reasons are you will not miss out on the blessings attached to marriage. Regret will not be for you and you can tell people boldly to stay away from it because it never gives glory to God.
- —Guest chizara
We have the power!
- Sex before marriage I think should not be allowed. At the end of the day, it's people's decisions. I reckon sex is worth the wait, doing it with someone you love or are married too because you only have one chance to do it. Make it special! It's a big deal to some people!
- —Guest Anon
To Mrs. M
- You sound extremely happy and one day I hope that my boyfriend and I will marry. We've decided we're going to get married and yes we've had sex. Oddly enough, six months into our relationship except I was still 15 getting ready to turn 16. We've been together for 13 months and a half. So , hopefully it works out. On another note , sex before marriage is perfectly okay people! Lord , I'd rather know if I would be sexually compatible with someone rather than wait , get married, and end up divorced because we just weren't compatible in bed. Just be safe and don't end up being teen parents. It's a terrible situation that I'm possibly in right now.
- —Guest Kari
- Everyone is entitled to his opinions about whether sex is wrong before marriage. So, really stop with the nonsense, most of you are adults and you're arguing with teens. Yes , I am a teen who has had sex with one boy whom I'm madly in love with and we've been together for almost 14 months. In my opinion, sex before marriage is completely okay if you're in a committed relationship . Now , I do believe it's wrong if you go out and have sex with everyone you meet. So , really stop arguing , it's all a matter of opinion and everyone is 100% entitle to his opinions.
- —Guest Kari
It's good to wait
- It's good to wait but it is very hard to see people who can wait. If it is not a sin, you will not be feeling guilty after doing it.
- —Guest Judith
It is haram in Islam
- Having sex before marriage is totally haram. It is out of law. It is some kind of disobeying of your religion and going against Allah.
- —Guest saniya
I guess it's wrong
- I'm not a very experienced religious individual, but hey, of you are unsure of whether or not you should get married first then why take the risk? What if you fornicate and forever pay the consequences in this life and the next...kind of a scary thought right? Especially if you believe in heaven or hell...so I say enjoy your partner guilt free. Get married, and stay classy :)
- —Guest Ali Abbasi
It's sooo wrong!
- Sex out of marriage is terribly wrong. God's word makes this clear. Why do we question his will and disappoint him so regularly. He sent his only beloved Son here to Earth to die in our place and still we turn against Him.
- —Guest umm..
- I'm doing it with the man I love but we are not married, and we are both Christian. I have experience. Any problem?
- —Guest lali
sex before marriage is ok
- I'm 18 and a Pentecostal Christian. But I personally do think people don't have to wait until they are married to have sex. As long as you are committed to your boyfriend or girlfriend, you could have sex with him or her. Even in Biblical times, not everyone waited until they were married. All I say is be careful who you hook up with because people do make mistakes marrying the person, too.
- —Guest mandi
- So surprised and baffled at the way young teens talk about having sex before marriage. My own view is it's wrong before God and man. It is only that people who don't know their worth that to them it's nothing. Don't eat your tomorrow in your today please.
- —Guest able
- Having sex before marriage is prohibited in Islam. Nobody is permitted to have sex with a woman before marriage even if the two love each other. It must be done accurately whereby the woman's value can be exposed and their children will not be born and grow the worst boys which will cause too many problems for human beings.
- —Guest Zee