1. Pay attention to details.Make note of something he or she likes when window shopping and pick it up for him or her. Leave it as a surprise – for no reason at all – somewhere he or she will be sure to find it. His or her side of the bed might work nicely as a gift delivery depot.
2. Take action to make a wish come true.Do something that shows you care and you listen to him or her. For instance, if your wife wants the kitchen painted a particular color, but she never seems to get around to doing it, you go and do it as a surprise. Just make sure you get the right color.
3. Paint the town red.Buy or pick a special outfit that you’d like to see your husband or wife wear for a night out on the town. Place a bucket with champagne and the outfit in your bedroom with a note explaining that he or she should put this on and meet you by the car at a certain time for a date. Then, plan a fabulous night fit for someone wearing those clothes.
4. Put your love into words.Dedicate your blog to your spouse. You might even want to write an entry about what makes him or her so special. It’s another way – besides your wedding – to share your love with the world.
5. Give the gift of song.If you can sing, serenade your spouse from your lawn or balcony. If you can’t sing, carry a boom box or MP3 player with speakers as if you were in the movie Say Anything. Make sure to pick a romantic melody or, better still, a song that means something to the two of you. Be kind to your neighbors and don’t do this in the wee hours of the morning when others are probably sleeping.
6. Show affection.Pinch your husband or wife’s bottom or lay a big, wet kiss on him or her to show that you still think he or she is the hottest person on the planet. Your desire for him or her does a lot to keep up the passion and make him or her feel secure in your relationship.
7. Show your love in pictures.Make a special scrapbook just for your husband or wife. Perhaps, the photos are erotic in nature or, perhaps, they are silly pics that you would not want anyone else to see. Sharing secrets of this nature and creating memories together enhances your bond.
8. Text your better half.
Send sweet text messages to your beloved every few hours. You can keep them romantic ("You are my heart and soul") or make them hot ("I can't wait to rip off all your clothes tonight"). It might be fun to start off with romance and make them get progressively hotter. The idea is to let your husband or wife know that he or she is at the forefront of your mind and that you're still attracted to him or her.