Actions speak louder than words. While saying, "I love you," is an important part of any marriage, there are numerous ways that we show our spouses we love them. Some ways are obvious, some not so much. Everything from sex to taking out the trash can be an expression of love. How do you express your love? Give and get ideas on how to express your love here.
just a simple little kiss
- ...at the restaurant, I got up to make a restroom visit and kissed my love on his forehead with a "I'll be right back'. Later and since he has remarked how very special that 'simple little kiss' made him feel. I now make a point to give him that special feeling as much as possible. It's my joy to know that he is my special guy, and my privilege to make more of those moments happen.
- —Guest Betty
love is like water
- love is like water, that if you open a valve the water will goes on..
- —Guest suiluj
Idont knw who to belve
- Me and my ex d date for 4years and we broke up a month ago and we stil see each oda for sex and we want to be with each oda agen but ithink he.s going out with my ex friend but he sais it is.n so but his friend said tht he told them that he.s dating the gal who must ibelve
- —Guest Jame
- Love is a Art.
to break heart is not Art.
Love must be really.no outside.
- —Guest Nasrin Namdari
- for the one I love...I...Tuck her in and greet her in the morning with a kiss and a "i love u". i let her drive the good car to work while i drive the clunker. I write songs and sing them to her kinda like her own personal stage show.
- —Guest Daniel
Cooking Up Love
- I often make food that I know my husband likes. I like to surprise him with these meals, and I usually light candles, which is something else he likes. We feed each other and enjoy. It's all quite romantic.