How to Keep Love and Passion Alive in Your Marriage
By Francesca Di Meglio, About.com Guide
How to Spend Quality Time Together
Life is short, so you should do whatever you can to spend as much quality time with your spouse as possible. Nurture and grow your relationship with date nights and romantic getaways. Find alone time, too. You'll discover that if you better balance your time, your relationship will reap the rewards.
- Get through the First Year of Marriage
- Videos for a Happy Marriage
- Date Nights for Foodies
- Date Nights for Sporty Couples
Honeymoons don't have to cost a lot of money. Honeymoons are simply an opportunity for newlyweds to spend time together, replenish themselves after the hoopla of the wedding, and get started on their journey as married people. After all, your first chance to indulge in each other -- and have great sex -- as husband and wife is on your honeymoon.
Tips for Improving Sex
Sex, like anything else, can always be better. Even newlyweds can fall into a rut or might want to try new things to keep the relationship -- and the sex -- fresh and interesting. There's nothing wrong with experimenting with your spouse in the bedroom and doing what you can to spice things up and maintain passion.
- How to Ask for What You Want in Bed
- First-Time Sex on the Wedding Night
- How to Give Each Other Massages
How to Be Romantic
Resentment, which builds when one spouse starts taking the other for granted, can kill a marriage. Newlyweds can get off to the right foot by promising to remain thoughtful and considerate of one another's feelings -- and never forgetting how much their partner means to them. One way to show appreciation for one another is by being romantic. It takes some effort but it's well worth it.
- Romantic Dinner Ideas
- Aphrodisiacs - A Menu for Love
- How to Flirt with Your Spouse
- Love Poems for Your Beloved
- Favorite Love Songs
- 101 Expressions of Love
- How to Write a Love Letter
- Romance Manual for Married People
- How to Set a Romantic Table
- How to Create a Romantic Bedroom
Celebrate Anniversaries and Holidays
One of the best parts of marriage is celebrating your love. There are so many ways for the two of you to celebrate and commemorate important dates and holidays. A little creativity -- and some inspiration -- is all it takes to come up with ideas on how to celebrate with one another.
- Guide to Anniversary Gifts and Celebrations
- Newlyweds Guide to Entertaining
- How to Buy Lingerie
- Flowers and Their Meanings
- First Anniversary Gift Ideas - Paper
- Romantic Anniversary Dinner
- Birthday Ideas for Your Husband or Wife
- Ultimate Gift Guide
Common Marriage Problems - And Solutions
Marriage can be challenging. There are marriage problems -- from fights with the in-laws to money -- that most married people face. Newlyweds sometimes feel as though their relationship is in crisis when marriage problems arise. But, often, there are ways to confront the marriage problem and find a solution.
- Are You Bored with Your Spouse?
- How to Overcome Pet Peeves
- 5 Ways Are You're Ruininig Your Marriage
- Gross Habits of Couples
- Are You Mean to Your Spouse?
- Common Sex Problems Solved