How to Keep Love and Passion Alive in Your Marriage
How to Spend Quality Time Together
Life is short, so you should do whatever you can to spend as much quality time with your spouse as possible. Nurture and grow your relationship with date nights and romantic getaways. Find alone time, too. You'll discover that if you better balance your time, your relationship will reap the rewards.
- How to Unplug Your Marriage
- Get through the First Year of Marriage
- How to Surprise Your Spouse with a Vacation
- Thanksgiving for Two
Honeymoons don't have to cost a lot of money. Honeymoons are simply an opportunity for newlyweds to spend time together, replenish themselves after the hoopla of the wedding, and get started on their journey as married people. After all, your first chance to indulge in each other -- and have great sex -- as husband and wife is on your honeymoon.
- 10 Reasons to Plan a Second Honeymoon Now
- 5 Ways to Make the Honeymoon Last
- Your Honeymoon Stories
- Humor - 20 Signs the Honeymoon Is Over
- Guide to Wedding Night Sex
- Have a Happy Honeymoon
- 6 Ways to Insure a Romantic Honeymoon
- Where Should You Honeymoon?
Tips for Improving Sex
Sex, like anything else, can always be better. Even newlyweds can fall into a rut or might want to try new things to keep the relationship -- and the sex -- fresh and interesting. There's nothing wrong with experimenting with your spouse in the bedroom and doing what you can to spice things up and maintain passion.
- How to Overcome Sexual Inhibitions
- 15 Tips for Improving Oral Sex
- How to Ask for What You Want in Bed
- First-Time Sex on the Wedding Night
How to Be Romantic
Resentment, which builds when one spouse starts taking the other for granted, can kill a marriage. Newlyweds can get off to the right foot by promising to remain thoughtful and considerate of one another's feelings -- and never forgetting how much their partner means to them. One way to show appreciation for one another is by being romantic. It takes some effort but it's well worth it.
- Ode to the Quickie
- Romantic Dinner Ideas
- Aphrodisiacs - A Menu for Love
- How to Flirt with Your Spouse
- Love Poems for Your Beloved
- Favorite Love Songs
- 101 Expressions of Love
- How to Write a Love Letter
- Romance Manual for Married People
- Romance for New Parents
- 6 Ways to Get Closer to Your Spouse
Celebrate Anniversaries and Holidays
One of the best parts of marriage is celebrating your love. There are so many ways for the two of you to celebrate and commemorate important dates and holidays. A little creativity -- and some inspiration -- is all it takes to come up with ideas on how to celebrate with one another.
- 20 First Anniversary Gifts
- Guide to Anniversary Gifts and Celebrations
- Romantic Anniversary Dinner
- Birthday Ideas for Your Spouse
Common Marriage Problems - And Solutions
Marriage can be challenging. There are marriage problems -- from fights with the in-laws to money -- that most married people face. Newlyweds sometimes feel as though their relationship is in crisis when marriage problems arise. But, often, there are ways to confront the marriage problem and find a solution.
- Will This Marriage Survive?
- Is Your Husband Still in Love with His Ex?
- Quiz - Are You Sabotaging Your Marriage?
- 3 Big Marriage Killers
- Are You Bored with Your Spouse?
- Common Sex Problems Solved