Married people often acquire their own language. But it can take years to understand what every wink and nudge means. The easiest way for newlyweds to start understanding their spouse’s secret body language is by beginning with the simple stuff – signals that your husband or wife is in the mood for love. Here are 10 signs that you’re going to get lucky tonight:
1. Hungry for YouHe or she begins nibbling on your ear and kissing your neck during the commercial break.
2. Secret EncounterYou’re at a dinner party and your spouse plays footsie with you or holds your hand under the table.
3. Googly EyesThere is a room full of people but your husband or wife only has eyes for you. He or she is giving you the look despite everything going on around you.
4. Happy FeetYour spouse takes you for a spin and dances with you cheek to cheek.
5. Birthday SuitYour husband or wife is walking around the house in nothing but a bathrobe and a smile.
6. Sealed With A KissA passionate, movie-like kiss greets you at the door.
7. Holding HandsYour spouse takes you by the hand without saying a word and leads you to the bedroom.
8. Will Work for LoveHe or she completes chores you usually do, so that you will have more time for other things. Wink, wink!
9. Rub You the Right WayWhen your husband or wife massages anything – from your feet to your back – he or she is hoping it will lead to something else.
10. This Bed Is On Fire With Passion and LoveMaking a fire or lighting candles is a definite sign that your husband or wife is looking for romance.